Health and Fitness
>> Exercise Classes
- All new class participants must arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of the class to complete a screening form.
- To ensure classes start safely and on time, please obtain your class pass from reception at least 10 minutes before the class start time, after which customers on the waiting list will be offered any remaining places.
- It is advised that you wear supportive footwear and comfortable clothing.
- All class participants must ensure they are in possession of a class pass which is given to you by reception upon entry, this will need to be given to the class instructor
- Please do not enter a class once it is in progress. We strongly recommend that you warm up to prevent injury. It also avoids disrupting other participants.
- At busy times customers are advised to leave sufficient time to access their classes
- All classes run for 55 minutes to allow change over time, unless otherwise stated. ELC reserves the right to temporarily relocate classes and cancel classes due to low numbers.
- Some adult classes are available to 12-15 year olds as long as they are accompanied by an adult. All other classes have a minimum age restriction of 16 years and over.